• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's Wrigley!

Denise G.

Here are a few pics of my Golden, Wrigley...such a sweet boy!

259288678_2a91150b28.jpg
's

He's CRAZY for empty water bottles and occasionally resorts to trickery to get 'em...

259288676_1224345620.jpg

Maybe she won't see me over here...

259299071_e9eca6bdd4.jpg

Wrigley is adorable! I went to our local non-chain pet store, and there was a resident golden named...you guessed it! Wrigley! Apparently he was a rescue and came with the name - the new owners liked it and kept it :)

Beautiful dog! I love the last picture :)

What a character!! He is so sweet looking. And what a stinker at the same time. Those water bottle pictures just cracked me up!

Thanks Jeni and Cathy--Wrigley is quite the character and keeps me in stitches with his antics. Sometimes his expressions are hilarious!

Jeni--that's so cool that there's another Wrigley out there! I'm so glad they rescued him and he's being taken care of!

Thanks for looking!

He's so handsome! I love Goldens, grew up with them, their personalities are so similar to Cavs.

Back