• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UK Folks ..... Bradley Might Be On TV Tonight

misty

C4, 8.00 pm tonight "It's Me Or The Dog".

This is an hour long special, filmed at the Wag & Bone Show.

Jennifer and I were interviewed, with Bradley. I really hope it didn't end up on the cutting room floor, because I got the opportunity to talk about puppy farms.

Apart from the fact I'll die of embarrassment if it is shown, it would be so good if some exposure was given to the plight of dogs in puppy farms/mills all over the place.

I was wondering when this was going to be on - oooh Fran, you might become famous & then i can say to people 'I know her...' ;) :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
I was wondering when this was going to be on - oooh Fran, you might become famous & then i can say to people 'I know her...' ;) :lol:

yeah but I'm fat and forty +++ .....

but Bradley's friends stuck in puppy farms are more important than vanity!

I'll be watching too, but unless sky has slipped up, it doesn't seem to be subtitled. I'll be so annoyed if it isn't since the series has always been subbed! Anyone know if this is a one off, or the beginning of the new series?

Will watch out for you both!

oooh, I'll be watching too! Most of us in Ireland get channel four as it is standard to get all the UK challenges on cable, digital and satellite.

Oooh, I hope you can get a video clip and post it so those of us across the pond can see as well. How exciting to be on TV with your dog and also to get a chance to do something really great at the same time and inform people about the puppy farms. cl*p

Oh no, I'll be out!!! I love that program. What's the code to record it??? Is this the first in this series or have I missed some? :?

Bah, Bradley wasnt on it. Subtitles were, though. I thought Sky had slipped up- they arent always reliable with reporting them anyway. My mum wasnt impressed- she wanted me to record Trinny and Susannah for her and i had to tell her no cos I was watching Me Or The Dog- my terrestial doesnt work!

Talk about overdosing on discipline! An hour of "It's me or the dog" followed by supernanny. :x :x
My kids won't know what hit them tomorrow :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: I like Victoria Stilwell though. She's great with the dogs.
Sorry there was no sign of Bradley... I thoughtI caught a glimpse of a tri cavalier at one point.,..? But is Bradley a blenheim?

ohhh i cant see it! im on the other side of the world!!!! i would so love to..u couldnt possibly get a video clip or sumthin and out it on the site?

oh. i just read bradley wasnt on it! thats mean they shouldve played it..oh wel...maybe next time

I saw the ruby it really was gorgeous...... After seeing the dalmation i think my bailey is a saint......

He doesn't come back to me though so I might try the whisle, looked really good..

Back