• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New moderators!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Please welcome the newest additions to our moderating team, from two timezones! Longtime members Nicki and Cathy T...
:pi*no:

:thnku:

Just be careful folks, I tend to pick on the people to be moderators who have been around a while, are online here a lot, and who I think will like the job. :lol:

Glad to be of service guys! I figured...I'm on this dang board 3 or 4 (or maybe more!) times a day...might as well make myself useful!

Thanks Cathy T and Nicki for taking on this role and helping out our other great moderators!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Thanks everyone :flwr: :flwr:

Actually I'm sure Karlin would agree that we can all help out by if we spot something that shouldn't be here...such as obvious spam, someone linking to "adult" sites etc, PM one of the moderators or Karlin, then we can keep each other safe and stop these people from spoiling our fantastic community.

Yep, that's true; and many of you are good about PMing me on such things already. It's good to also PM a moderator as one of us might not get to a computer as fast as another... We are lucky in that there's only very rarely a post that might be a problem and I have the board pretty tightly locked down against spammers. The problem is they seem to have started trying to register without posting their junk websites -- which are the usual easy tip-off -- and I am afraid I will accidentally OK a membership that lets a spammer post a bunch of junk into forums. Any moderator can also move posts or delete them so just let any of us know and we'll try to get it resolved quickly if someone does slip through.

Also: I just wanted to let folks know that Jen has stepped down as a moderator as she is finding a new job and that rascal Gus (but never the sweet natured Abbey! :lol) are taking a lot of time. Thanks Jen for dipping your toe into moderating and you are always welcome back onto the team! :)

good luck Jen! things will settle down eventually. i bet gus will be quite the gentleman when you're finished with him. :dgwlk: Enjoy!

Good Luck Jen in finding a new job.......

Congrats to the new girlies!

I spend a lot of time on this board ( as you may have noticed :lol: ) and I have never spotted anything so a big WELL DONE!to you all cl*p cl*p cl*p

Back