• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Don't forget! ** Sunday walk in the park **

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This Sunday is our regular cavalier walk for anyone who wants to come along. As usual we will say 11:30 am at the usual place; I'll paste in the directions later in the week!

I wish that we had one here.....well, hey, maybe I should see about getting one started...altho pretty soon our weather is going to turn snowy and cold and icy. But, there is always next year!!

:)

Members in the US might want to search for Cavalier Play Groups on Meetup.com. I searched and signed up for a Cavalier Playgroup in NYC.

I have not taken Lucky yet, but it appears they meet just about every Saturday. I'm on their list so I get weekly invitations and I'm sure I'l be bringing Lucky by at least a few times to meet some of his Cavalier Cousins.

I'm sure NYC and other really large cities are more likely to have Cavalier play groups than smaller cities, but Renee I did check for Wisconsin . I forget your city ... Eau Claire? ... I didn't see a Cavalier Play Group near you but there appear to be some small and toy dog play groups you might want to check out.

Good Luck!!! :dogwlk:

Excellent. Hopefully we can make it this time. As of yet, we've nothing planned for Sunday......

awww :( i also wish we had one in my area..i hvnt even heard of dog get-togethers let alone cavalier playgroups..

I'll ring the Breens and see if they can bring Cara this week. :)

Here's a map and location info.

Last time people also waited in their cars in the parking area which you can see from the grassy area so one way or another we'll merge into a group. :)

Now here is a map of where to go:

click here for map

I notice that you will need to move the slider at the left to enlarge the image a bit to get all the right street names to show up.

Directions:

1) come in the Parkgate Street entrance (bottom right corner) and head up Chesterfield Ave
2) at the roundabout, go left on Wellington Road
3) at the crossroads, turn right on to Kyber Rd. The only sign there will indicate it is not a through road
4) park in the parking area there. If it is full I am sure you can just park on the right hand side of the grass verge there
5) walk thru the posts that block cars from continuing along the pathway (it is still Kyber Road but the road is blocked to autos). About 50 yards along there's an open grassy area and that is where we will be.

Just bumping this so anyone who is checking the board today will know this is on for 11:30am tomorrow (8 Oct). :dogwlk: Didn;t have time to get in touch with Cara's people but we will have another new rescue joing us! :)

Nice to have finally met so many of you. I can tell you that Zola had a great time, even if she was just getting used to everyone by the time we had finished!

Aha! Well plenty more chances to mix and mingle at the next gathering (where hopefully Jaspar will whine less and Lily bark less... :roll: ).

Jaspar's hilarious! I love that little lying-on- the-ground-waiting-for-attention-tail-going-90 thing he kept doing.

Back