• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's Baby Pics

Lani

I am enjoying seeing all the beautiful new baby pictures that I asked my breeder to send me some of Lucky from before I got him. He's just soooo sweet ... I can't get enough of him. :lotsaluv:

Plus it is really fun looking at the pictures in chronilogical order and seeing how he's grown ...

Here he is at 2 weeks ...

Lucky2wks.jpg

and at one month ...

Lucky1month2.jpg

looking a little chubby at 8 weeks ...

Lucky8wks3.jpg

the weekend before he came home to me ... (9.5 weeks and his name was "Murphy" then ...)

Lucky.jpg

just arrived home at 10.5 weeks ... (notice how happy he looks now???) :l*v:

firstdayhome.jpg

and while we're at it ... this past weekend while we were out picking pumpkins .... He's nearly 15 weeks here and now 10 lbs ...

LankyLucky.jpg

What a cute little guy.... Cathy are you working on Colin to get your missing colours yet?????

I would say "yes" about the steak of naughtiness ... although at this point, we are chalking it up to training opportunities and puppy curiousity. :dgwlk:

CIMG2344.jpg

When he gets a little older, then we'll be able to measure the true extent of his naughtiness .. :dgwlk:

I should say though, that I brought him to a friends on Sunday for apple picking and a get together ... he was SOOOO good. I was concerned that he'd have an accident or be a disruption, but he wasn't at all. He was sooo sweet and all my friends loved him and just wanted to hold him. After romping in the orchard he slept in my friends lap for probably a good 2 hours ... I'll post some of those pics later in the weeks so you don't get too bored of little Lucky. :)

Lani--how could we get bored with pics of Lucky?!?!?! He's adorable! I love rubies--and he's such a handsome little boy! Post pics of the apple orchard trip--I'm longing for Fall and its been in the 90's all week here. [sigh] :(

Ahhh, okay Denise. I won't wait too long to post the autumn pictures then. :) Since it's getting late now I'll probably post them tomorrow sometime to get everyone in the mood for apple picking, hayrides, changing leaves, halloween, cooler weather and all the fun fall festivities!!! 90 degrees ... wow .. it was 80 here today but cooler temps are on the way ... (btw .. for those outside the US 90 = 32.2 degrees Celsius and 80 is 26.6)

One of my favorites of those fall pics is a picture of Lucky with a pumpkin ... my sister calls him pumpkin as a nickname and thinks I should rename him "Pumpkin Spice" because his coat is just the color of pumpkin pie!!

:dogwlk:

Thanks for sharing for lovely pictures of Lucky. I love that last one of him looking over the top of his bed...so cute.
Julie and the girls

I'm interested to see how Lucky's white blaze has faded as he gets older. I've been warned Chloe's may too, but her's is much stronger and thicker than Lucky's, so hopefully it will remain marked.

Gorgeous gorgeous pics!

You are right - when he came home he looks soooo happy - smiley and bright eyed - he loves his new family!!! :l*v:

Back