• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toy Search--can you help?

judy

In around late June, i got Zack a toy that became his absolute favorite. It's a little baby bull that is made of very soft plastic or rubber material or whatever it is, and it has a squeaker and because of how soft it is, making it squeak is effortless, you barely have to touch it, it's his easiest to squeak toy by far.

It made all kinds of squeaks including long ones when you throw it across the room for fetch, it would have a long sustained "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" noise, and zack loved that thing, that was the toy he went to the most. He would shake it like mad (it's featured in the Silliest Ears theme competition), and from time to time, it would go whizzing by my head like a bullet as he would let go while he was shaking it or it would come loose from his mouth and just go flying.

Sadly, about a week ago, he chewed one of the bull's horns off and now it doesn't squeak anymore. I went back to the store where i thought i got it, but they didnt' ever remember seeing it before. They kept the one-horned bully (we called it Squeaky Bully) and they are going to show it to all their suppliers and see if they can find one. But if they don't recognize it, i must've gotten it somewhere else. Maybe Petsmart or Petco.

I just thought i'd post a couple of photos of Squeaky Bully in case anyone here has seen one anywhere. The photo of Zack carrying it is its true color. The close up photo was when he hurled it through the air and it landed on the couch that he's not allowed to go on. something about the way it looked standing there on the couch cracked me up and i took a photo of it. but in that picture it looks more red than it is. It's more brown. So if anyone sees a Squeaky Bully just like that anywhere, I'd be very grateful if you'd let me know. I obviously miss it more than he does. h*lp :thnx:

zsqbl2.jpg

squeakybull.jpg

I sympathise. I'm in the same boat. Whoever would have thought it would be so difficult to find a plain, simple rope ring? :roll: Unfortunately, I can't help. Have you tried simply getting another squeaky toy? When Holly was tiny, she had a plush duck that quacked and she loved it. Then she did something to it and I had to throw it out. Luckily it was easily replaced with a second, identical one, and I don't think she's ever realised the difference. Then again, in the meantime she got the beloved rope ring, so simply may have cared less... :lol:

Judy,
That toy is soooo cute - I can see why you and Zack miss it. I have never seen one like it. Have you searched on eBay and the all pet catalog sites yet?

Is it possible it came from Walmart? It looks like one of the same type of squeaky toys i've bought at Wally world. I bought a friend a fish and Molly a cat and if you squeeze and throw, it does goes wheeeeeee :rotfl:

Back