Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG just found out what bully sticks are

Post Thanks / Like

I figured as long as the dogs are healthy (no worms etc...) I am healthy I can get a few licks on the face without issue. I have a few ear lickers and a couple of huggers- these guys rarely face lick.

My hubby asked that we not buy bully sticks-- He said they could have almost ANYTHING else.

Post Thanks / Like

My boys are all allowed to lick us - or kiss us.... Busta loves Grandads ears.... as long as they haven't been in the garden and eaten any cat poo....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My pups all lick our faces, too, unless they've been eating wild rabbit poo!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Are they really bull wee wees??!! I just discovered them over the summer and bought a box from www.bullysticksonline.com. I swear I read on their site somewhere that it was bull tendon not wee wees. Oh dear. That's how I convinced my husband to order a box. He must NEVER know the truth or Spencer won't get to have any more.
    Spencer and his mom, Whitney

Post Thanks / Like

well you learn some thing new every day I must be thick I didnot know that Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

they sure pong though, don't they? actually I had an idea what they were but something in my brain just said 'don't go there'!!

(great expressions)!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Its funny before I got the dogs I used to get a lot of viruses and colds and stuff but since having the dogs I have had hardley any as if their kisses boosted my immune system.

Maxx is like my boys they are very serious and thorough about their licking. Loved the video
    Luvzcavs xx
    Harry (tri) and Digby (blen).

Post Thanks / Like

Sheesh ... I bet they LOVE them, Lord knows Ella loves the oddest things. - seriously right before I was about to send this post I noticed Ella had gotten awefully quite, that's b/c she was sniffing the kitty poo in the litter box - didn't have a chance to eat it but I'm sure that's where things were headed

As for kisses ... well, yea - we let her kiss on the lips, ears, bald head (for my Dad), hands, drink out of our cups, the whole lot ...

Post Thanks / Like

I never thought this would be me...but I love to have my pups smother me in bed in the morning. As Lucy from Peanuts would say ...dog germs, blach!!! Now, I love nothing more. And don't tell hubby but we all three did share a popsicle the other day! I know that would gross him out.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charleen
    .... The last time I bought them from my local pet store, it was cheaper to buy one 36 inch bully stick ....
    THIRTY SIX INCHES?!

KC