• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Duffle Coat !!!

emmawright

I got Daisy a new duffle coat today... couldn't resist it, it looked too cute!

260575904_d1d2bbd9b9.jpg

260575901_f196baef07.jpg

awwww!!!!!!! doesnt she just look adorable in that pink duffle coat! i wouldnt be able 2 resist it eitheR!!(except my 2 r boyz..theyd hve sumthin 2 say if i bought sumthing pink icon_whistling )...but she looks gorgeous! colour suits her so wel! i like the buckle on the pocket. is that a real pocket there or is just put there for show?

Oh Emma that is so cute... Where did you get it from, Do they come in other colours?? Don't think Bailey would appreciate me putting him in pink !

Oh Daisy, don't you look so bootifulls :flwr:

Emma, that really suits her, she looks so cute you could eat her :lol:

That Duffle coat is absolutely precious and Daisy looks stunning with it on.
They always have such lovely things for little girly doggies, it is adorable such as she is. :D :D :D :D :D

hi everyone, she is pretty cute! I got the coat from the Pets at Home store! I think they only sold this kind in pink, but they had a few other style of coats there. The coat has actually got a pocket on it for real, it's not just for effect.... hmmm.... i could load her up like a little donkey with its saddle bags!! (awww.... only kidding!)

I'm not allowed to look at the coats - but Darren was the one that made me buy Woody a blue collar with diamonds (not) in it.... although I don't think my three boys would look that good in pink.

She looks like a pink powder puff in that coat---so cute!! She'll be toasty warm this winter for sure!

What a cutie! I think she and Cupcake would have a good time shopping together - Cupcake has a pink coat obsession (okay, maybe her mommy has a pink coat obsession, but we don't need to talk about that!). :)

:paw:

Claire said:
I'm not allowed to look at the coats - but Darren was the one that made me buy Woody a blue collar with diamonds (not) in it.... although I don't think my three boys would look that good in pink.

Heheheh! I do remember a very posh collar on one of your boys! Was Woody that wearing that collar when Colin and I met him?

Ohhh, that pink coat is soooo sweet; she looks adorable in it!

Oooohhhh....she is soooo cute, and that really is a nice coat, she looks so pretty in it!

OMG, that's just the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Daisy is like a little puppy model :luv:

There are so many cute doggy fashions these days! I was looking at a little faux fur coat for Bella (not real fur, you understand, 'cos that would just be weird on so many levels :lol: ) My hubby poo-pooh'd the idea, but I may just sneak back and get it yet! I just showed him Daisy's picture and I actually got an 'aaww' out of him :D

Daisy does look Gorgeous!!! I love that coat!!! I've been buying Lucky a whole wardrobe too ... but everything is too big for him now. He's gotta grow into them ....

We should have a "fashion" show with pictures of everyone's dogs decked out for winter when the weather cools down a bit. :)

I'm so glad you mentioned this post in the pm, I missed it somehow ... she looks so adorable. You should send her pic to the catalog, they might just use it!

Back