Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am back to work now...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Am back to work now...

Ozzy had a bad eye on Sunday evening - was weeping a bit so wiped the eye with cotton wool and water, then at 12.30 at night Woody started to be sick and have the runs all through the night....poor guy, then I released the Ozzy had wee'd on the duvet on Darren's side (which was bad but good as Darren had left to go on a work thing).

Made appointment for the both of them Monday morning as knew something was wrong with Woody as he would not eat anything, took all three of them to the vet as is easier to take Busta too, Woodys poo basically water with blood in then.

Ozzy has two stys and a mild infection - so injection, antibiotics and cream for him.

Woody must have eaten something (????) so had injection and a probiotic - he would not eat anything for Monday, so yesterday tried him on chicken went straight threw him, so tried the sensitivity biscuits I normally use... seems to be working, had to let him out at 3am this morning, but better than in the hallway, kitchen and the landing.

Post Thanks / Like

wow. what an ordeal. i hope they both come out of it soon. liquid poop around the house is not fun at all. poor little woody. those sensitivity biscuits sound handy. has ozzy ever had eye things like that before? glad busta is not involved... i hope everybody heals up fast and busta stays strong and you will soon get a good night's sleep

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Claire,
    Poor babies and poor you! I hope they feel better soon. Wow, it's bad enough with one sick, but two or more is the pits!

We're sending all our positive thoughts to all of you.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{Ozzy & Woody}}}}}}}} Get well soon babies

Poor you Claire, it's a nightmare when you've got poorly together Last time my guys were poorly together I slept on the sofa with the patio door open

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! When it rains it pours! Hope everyone is feeling better.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yikes! Hope everyone is a lot better by now.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ozzy's eye looks so much better and Woody stools are getting a lot firmer, we up at 3.15am this morning to let him out..... touch wood Busta is fine..... I was bad as I called in sick Monday and Tuesday but I could'nt leave them at home on their own.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Claire, I have three of them too! I know why I work two jobs - to keep us in good graces at the vet

Sheri

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh I'm so sorry Claire, what a nightmare

Hope they will all be better soon...

I had a weekend recently with all three boys bad with tummy upsets...after washing the FIFTH dirty bottom in one morning, I vowed to have Whippets in future Just kidding, can you imagine life without a Cavalier??

Big hugs for the boys
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

My groomer clips the hair quite short underneath the tail- not enough to spoil the feathering (though I personally would be happier if Holly had significantly less leg feathering- it's the best part of an inch thick of hair - density, not length. I find the clipping round the bottom really helps keep her clean, and she's less likely to get poo or anything else tangled there. Although the tail is a real leaf sweeping brush at this time of the year..
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years