• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Am back to work now...

Claire

Ozzy had a bad eye on Sunday evening - was weeping a bit so wiped the eye with cotton wool and water, then at 12.30 at night Woody started to be sick and have the runs all through the night....poor guy, then I released the Ozzy had wee'd on the duvet on Darren's side (which was bad but good as Darren had left to go on a work thing).

Made appointment for the both of them Monday morning as knew something was wrong with Woody as he would not eat anything, took all three of them to the vet as is easier to take Busta too, Woodys poo basically water with blood in then.

Ozzy has two stys and a mild infection - so injection, antibiotics and cream for him.

Woody must have eaten something (????) so had injection and a probiotic - he would not eat anything for Monday, so yesterday tried him on chicken went straight threw him, so tried the sensitivity biscuits I normally use... seems to be working, had to let him out at 3am this morning, but better than in the hallway, kitchen and the landing. :roll:

wow. what an ordeal. :( i hope they both come out of it soon. liquid poop around the house is not fun at all. :grnyuk: poor little woody. those sensitivity biscuits sound handy. has ozzy ever had eye things like that before? glad busta is not involved... i hope everybody heals up fast and busta stays strong and you will soon get a good night's sleep :xfngr:

Claire,
Poor babies and poor you! I hope they feel better soon. Wow, it's bad enough with one sick, but two or more is the pits!

We're sending all our positive thoughts to all of you. :flwr:

{{{{{{{{Ozzy & Woody}}}}}}}} Get well soon babies :lotsaluv:

Poor you Claire, it's a nightmare when you've got poorly together :( Last time my guys were poorly together I slept on the sofa with the patio door open :roll:

Ozzy's eye looks so much better and Woody stools are getting a lot firmer, we up at 3.15am this morning to let him out..... touch wood Busta is fine..... I was bad as I called in sick Monday and Tuesday but I could'nt leave them at home on their own.

Oh Claire, I have three of them too! I know why I work two jobs - to keep us in good graces at the vet :)

Sheri

Oh I'm so sorry Claire, what a nightmare :(

Hope they will all be better soon...

I had a weekend recently with all three boys bad with tummy upsets...after washing the FIFTH dirty bottom :grnyuk: in one morning, I vowed to have Whippets in future :lol: :lol: Just kidding, can you imagine life without a Cavalier??

Big hugs for the boys :l*v:

My groomer clips the hair quite short underneath the tail- not enough to spoil the feathering (though I personally would be happier if Holly had significantly less leg feathering- it's the best part of an inch thick of hair - density, not length. I find the clipping round the bottom really helps keep her clean, and she's less likely to get poo or anything else tangled there. Although the tail is a real leaf sweeping brush at this time of the year..

Woody knows that as soon as he comes in from doing a runny one that his feathers and bum gets a wipe..... he is sooo good. :D

I had a weekend recently with all three boys bad with tummy upsets...after washing the FIFTH dirty bottom in one morning, I vowed to have Whippets in future

:lol: I know that feeling sometimes...

Back