• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ella and myself

Kdemars

260810087_21023f737d.jpg

260808427_7e089b82b2.jpg

Yes, that is a double chin icon_whistling
260808412_c44182310d.jpg

260808424_5b750120b2.jpg

242353023_412b331736.jpg

She has us all trained very well, that is an understatement!!

She is almost 3 months. You're right she is tiny. She is only a little over 3 1/2 lbs. (that was on Mon.) but she had gained over a pound in the previous 10 days. She had coccidiousis (sp!?) for a little while and couldn't gain any weight - but now that she is over that she is putting on the weight very fast. My family is getting very aggravated with me b/c at least twice a day I say to each of them "don't you think she is getting bigger, I think she is getting bigger, don't you think - she looks like she’s getting bigger” they have promised me that this is very annoying! icon_blshing

Kdemars said:
My family is getting very aggravated with me b/c at least twice a day I say to each of them "don't you think she is getting bigger, I think she is getting bigger, don't you think - she looks like she’s getting bigger” they have promised me that this is very annoying! icon_blshing

:D :D

What a darling :flwr: Lovely pics of you and your family - she looks like she's got you all exactly where you should be - under that paw :lol:

There's nothing that brings a smile to people's faces more than an adorable puppy! Very nice photos!

What a gorgeous family you have. She looks like she's getting enough attention anyway. :lol:

Yvonne

Back