• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More pictures mom? Plz, I just wanna sleep!!

Here are some more sweet shots of my Willow. I work in a photography studio so can you blame me for getting lots? :snap:

Not another photoshoot mom! I'm sooo tired!
CRW_8657.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
CRW_8652.jpg

Fine, I'll pose for just one!
CRW_8649.jpg

I said just one! I'm going to hide now...
CRW_8638.jpg

I AM pretty cute though, I guess you can have some pictures of me.
CRW_8635.jpg

CRW_8634.jpg

Gettin' tired now...
CRW_8587.jpg

...and spent!!!
CRW_8578.jpg

Those are darling pictures--I love the last one! She was just too pooped to pose! :lol: What a sweetie!

Oh my gosh...those were wonderful. I love that sleepy little face. I paricularly enjoyed the last few...progressively getting sleepier...can't keep my eyes open...I'm out!!

That last one is just too cute :slp: :slp: - she did a great job posing for those - and what a neat job, I've always wished I was artistic enough to be a photogtapher! Cute cute cute

What great photos, she is so cute, reminds me of a show we have here called You've been Framed - where they send videos in of kids falling asleep normally into their dinner..... glad she didn't have her food down.... :lol:

My vote goes for that last picture, I would be getting that one blown up.
How adorable and lucky you that you will have the opportunity to snap tons of professional pictures for our viewing pleasure. Keep them coming they grow so fast.

So sweet. She really looks tired out on a few of those. Those photos are excellent especially compared to my dodgy pics.

Back