• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

THEME: You Dirty Dog, You!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my little Coco after digging in the yard... I laughed so hard when I saw her with dirt on her mouth and paws so I grabbed the camera.
She looks so innocent, it just makes me giggle...
coco10dirty-1.jpg

099.jpg

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

107.jpg

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

how does it work can I only post one picture ? please tell me than I will take the other out ;)

Yes you can only post one picture each week theme.

Great pictures of Andrea & Díva cuties and all the other pics, all the dogs look so guiltless :lol:

That's too funny Deb! If I close my eyes and can't see it...it must not be there! I had a cat who used to stick her front half under the bed. We used to tease about hiding. :D If she couldn't see us then surely we couldn't see her.

i love this theme and the photos so far. i dont have any dirty dog photos either, and unless i get a chance at one by Tuesday, i'm not going to have an entry, but it's still fun. Great idea!

the only place zack can get dirty is at one of the dog parks, where the doggie water fountain is broken and unless people turn it off, it floods, and it is quite the mudbath. zack has gotten very dirty there, but mostly the people are careful to keep it from flooding, and i've started only going to the other larger park for a long time. i'm going to take him to the mud bath park tomorrow though, just in case. Or maybe I could on purpose turn the fountain on and cause a big flood, for art's sake. :badgrin: icon_whistling

rory said:
Alrighty, then, folks! This week's theme is DIRTY DOGS!!!!

We all know Cavs aren't really as prissy as they look (mostly), so let's show them how down and dirty they can really get!! Mud, grass, sand, water, flour, shredded paper, or whatever it is your dog has gotten to make him or herself SUPER DIRTY!! ..

Don't forget deer poop. :yikes

rory said:
Reminder!! The contest entries close tomorrow! Soo get those dogs dirty and take pics ASAP! :D

kendall, you said submit entries until Tuesday night. Isn't tomorrow Sunday? (i get confused, but since this is my three day weekend, i'm pretty on top of what day it is today--i KNOW i have two more days off. at least i hope so.) anyway, inquiring minds want to know--pleeze clarify.

debjen said:
dirty I don't see no dirt...

IMG_12842.jpg

Debbie, I love this pic. Is he 'hiding' because he has dirty paws or because he's guilty of murdering one of his stuffed toys? I spy lots of filling on the floor around him :lol:

Donna, you should be a detective. I was so enthralled with his face, that I didn't look at the rest of the photograph until I read your question. So Debbie, is there a dead stuffed animal just outside the picture?

Debbie, I love this pic. Is he 'hiding' because he has dirty paws or because he's guilty of murdering one of his stuffed toys? I spy lots of filling on the floor around him :lol:[/quote]

Probably both..tho he had just dug a hole outside so that was the main reason for hiding..he destuffs toys on a regular basis so doubt he has little remorse for the stuffing around

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds just like my two. We've now got a great system going. One of them kills the toy and destuffs it and the other will run away with the stuffing so that I can't get it. They have twigged that I can't go in two directions at once :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok, we went to dog park today. this photo was as we were leaving. I swear that Puppia harness was red when we first got there. :sl*p:

zdirty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back