• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

THEME: You Dirty Dog, You!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rory

Alrighty, then, folks! This week's theme is DIRTY DOGS!!!!

We all know Cavs aren't really as prissy as they look (mostly), so let's show them how down and dirty they can really get!! Mud, grass, sand, water, flour, shredded paper, or whatever it is your dog has gotten to make him or herself SUPER DIRTY!!

So, Find your best Dirty Dog picture and post here!

We got a little off on the days, so Submit entries until Tuesday night, then we'll have voting open for a couple days.

ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN!!!!

Yay! I have one for this theme!!

Woo-ee, look at that filthy belly!! This was after Corgan's first trip to the stream near our house where we let him get in the stream. He had a BLAST, and after his bath ;) he slept the whole evening!!

229626469_19b72a612e.jpg

Now that is one dirty dog! Anyone know whatever happened to Ruth? Her avatar picture always cracked me up...

Since I don't have any dirty dog pictures and the guys just got bathed yesterday we won't be making an entry in this one. If they were due for a bath I would let them run out and get dirty....but they are so pretty and clean...no way.

Yeah, this means I can just look at everyone else's and get my kicks that way!

Brodie had the best time at the beach this summer! He loved getting wet and sandy. He even enjoyed riding in the basket on the front of the bike. What a trooper!!! :dogwlk:

206819445_fe63b22e7a.jpg

Awww... What a cutie :lotsaluv:

But it seems that I have no pic of my darlings dirty...

(Sunna, if you post the picture of Fjalar when he smelled super good, remember, you probably have this in your pocket :lol: )

Same here, whenever mine are minging they go straight in the bath - we don't hang around for pics :lol:

You know, the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was Ruth and her Pepys, bless his little soul :( *ng*l :lotsaluv:

I laready posted this one in my puppy pictures, but it's worth another go here! It's Willow, after digging in the yard - her paws were filthy (hard to see here), and there was dirt all over her face!

IMG_0685.JPG

No Entry from us on this one either, but looking forward to seeing our
Royal Little Darlings absolutely filthy.

:jmp2:

So far so good, I am sure some of you have some pretty dirty doggy pictures. :w**h**:

:shock: I'm shocked that no one has dirty dog pics!!!

Should I change the theme? Is it too late? Would y'all like Halloween theme instead? I just tought it might be a bit early for halloween theme. Or fall leaves?

Now i want to change it...

I gotta upload my pictures..... I might actually got a vote this time, don't change it.... ;)

No don't change it...

it will be a challange... and I can't wait to see just how dirt a Cavalier can get :jump: :jump:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Karlin's Jasper will wipe the floor with all competition on this theme. She's posted some really dirty photos of him in the past :D

Kendall

Leave it, you are gonna see some pretty darn dirty dogs.
Some folk haven't seen your post yet. :pi*no: :*nana:

Kendall, please don't change it. I love to see how filthy some of the little angels can get yet still look so innocent hahahaha

Krista, I'm so glad you posted that pic of Willow. I was hoping you would :lol:

No don't change the theme...just trying to choose...

hmmm now is it going to be sand, snow, mud or coal???? you name it, they've been in it :sl*p: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back