• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

DFW Cavalier Club Meeting

Heritage Cavaliers

Cavi Club October Meeting
Sun Oct 29 4:15pm - 6pm (1 hr & 45 mins)
(Central Time)
2720 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas (map)

Hi Everyone, It's almost time for our 2nd meeting. We'll be celebrating Halloween, so don't forget to bring your Cavi's in costume... we have a really nice prize planned for the winner of the costume contest. The meeting will be at Star Barks - a cafe for doggies and their lovers. Please try and be on time because the Cafe usually closes at 5pm and they are staying open late just for us. They will have snacks for you at the cost of $5 per head. Please RSVP soon, I need to tell the Cafe how many people to expect. Don't forget to mark your Calender for the Fall Gathering too... it's going to be on the 18th of November. Please email me if you have any questions.

Janet-

I'm so bummed I'll be out of town on vacation that weekend!! And I missed the first meeting to be with my niece and her new baby.

I hope to make November's meeting. Hope you get some good pictures!

buhuhu

Hye everybbody,

I'm so sad :( , I would like to be there with my Bb Cuddle costumed in princess or in angle, with wings ;)

but I'm too far :( in Paris (France)... Hope to come one day :flwr:

nb

post some pics please, for the ones who are too far; costumed dogs ;) so sweet

kisses from France from BBCuddle & MC

Back