• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Most Valuable Dollar ever 12/05/96 -4/10/06

merlinsmum

Sadly we lost Dollar last night, my mum's golden retriever and my little bruv.

Sleep tight now and we'll see you again one day.

232839307_6f8cbcca36.jpg

Dollar RIP little man....... watch over your family - :hug: for you Kirsty and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear of yours and you mum's loss. Goldens hold a special place in my heart. Let your mum know we're thinking of her... :flwr:

So very sorry Kirsty - hope your Mum is ok.

THinking of you all at this time...run free big fellow, play at the Bridge with our other Angels.

what a great name! and a beautiful loving boy. i'm so sorry he had to go. i wish comfort to you, and all of dollar's people...

{{{{{{{{Kirsty}}}}}}}} so sorry to hear about Dollar. Hope he's chasing those bunnies at the Bridge xxxxx

Hugs for you and yours xxxxx

What a wonderful kind face. Goldens are such wonderful pups. Sorry for your and your families loss. May his memories bring warm smiles in time.

Beautiful picture, and they are such a lovely breed. They always seem to be smiling, like cavaliers. I am sorry for your and your mother's loss. :flwr:

{{{{{{Kirsty}}}}}} I'm so sorry I missed this thread. Big hugs to you and your Mum on the loss of Dollar. I hope she's OK?

Thinking of you :flwr:

Run free at the Bridge now Dollar & chase those bunnies :flwr:

Back