• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cavalier noses

molly+charlies mum

can someone tell me what is a normal cavalier nose molly my tri has a long nose and charlie has a short nose it is pushed back quiet a lot and then has a really floppy mouth what is the correct nose icon_nwunsure

The UK breed standard is

"HEAD & SKULL: Skull almost flat between ears. Stop shallow. Length from base of stop to tip of nose about 1 1/2 inches. Nostrils black and well developed without flesh marks, muzzle well tapered. Lips well developed but not pendulous. Face well filled below eyes. Any tendency to snipiness undesirable. "

merlin

your merlins nose is like mollys so i do think charlie has the wrong nose he also gets sore between his eyes and i think thats because of his nose being sqwashed back

If Charlie's nose is more pushed back (or more level with his eyes- I find that an easy way to check) maybe he's a English Toy/King Charles Spaniel Cavalier cross? Is he smaller than Molly?

Back