• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

are they all like that?

She sounds like a typical Cavalier to me too. My Bentley has to absolutely follow me everywhere I go, the kitchen, the bathroom, all over. But my Poodle Bailey doesn't do that at all, he is content to snooze on the bed and watch me from there if he wants to. I work 40 hours a week, and live alone, and I'm very glad that my dogs have each other for company while I'm gone, such a long time for one dog to be home alone as I leave for work at 6:30 a.m. and get home fromw work around 3:50 or 4:00. Cavaliers just love being with their humans!!

:dogwlk:

Holly sometimes follows me to the bathroom. It depends how comfy she is. If she's happily snuggled and snoozing on the sofa/her bed, sometimes she'll stay there. And even though I live alone, I usually close the door so she can't follow me in. Especially since she's extremely curious about the flush mechanism, not to mention the time I didn't close the door properly when I was having a bath, and she jumped up on her hind legs to see what I was doing in there. I really thought she was gonna jump in with me there... :yikes

My little guys line up at the side of the tub to keep me company while I am bathing...they also like to catch the bubbles! :roll:

I have to remember when we have guests to close the bathroom door :shock: When I shower Jake lays on the bath mat and waits for me. Shelby could care less...she's usually snoozing on the couch :D I don't bother closing the bathroom door because Jake will sit there and slap it until I open it. When I have to close it I tell him "I'll be right back" and he'll wait in front of the door until I come out.

Back