Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hes gone under the knife!

Post Thanks / Like

jadan is running around as if nothing has happend. eating well and full of beans when he sits on my lap i can see the op and it looks so sore poor thing. but he has been really good and hasnt been over licking tugging or anything. vet didnt give a collar so was a bit worried but he seems ok.
    my mummy lurrrrves me!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear!

Post Thanks / Like

Angie,

James didn't give me a collar for Maxx either and he was fine. His scar was HUGE too as one of his testicles was undescended - it was hiding under his ribs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Angie,

James didn't give me a collar for Maxx either and he was fine. His scar was HUGE too as one of his testicles was undescended - it was hiding under his ribs

Gus was fine and didn't need a collar but pippin's was high up also so he had a big scar. There wasn't a bother on either of them,they both got done together and the vet put them together in recovery as he knew how close they were. I had them done over a year ago and pippin is still mad and although Gus is almost five today he was playing with my eldest son like he was a puppy,so I don't think it changes them. Gus has a tendency to put on a few pounds in winter but thats because he doesn't get out as much and has to exercise indoors.