• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hes gone under the knife!

angie

ok so jadan has gone in today to be "done" and i am having kittens.....well no not really as shy (the cat) was done ages ago. but still......... :( :(
have called the vets and i can pick him up in an hour. poor thing. will he still love me?!! :?

of course he will still love you! i am sure he will be fine, i will be having daisy under the knife in december!!! :(

Truth is that he will go mad when he sees you - mum has come back.... yippeee, he may be a little sleepy - has the vet told you just some bland food tonight in little portions.

Duncan didn't even know anything had happened to him...he was just upset we wouldn't let him play...

We were told overcooked white rice for dinner and then at bfast half rice and half regular food.

"the dunc" was good as new in a couple of short days.

I remember when Maxx was done, he sulked for a few days because we wouldn't let him jump on the furniture in case he ripped his stitches but other than that, he was absolutely fine & has been ever since :)

Barney was done about a 4/6weeks ago bar from feeling sorry for his self he was fine and soon was back to nomal---Aileen

thanks for your words of comfort. jadan did indeed greet me with big waggy tail and is doing fine. ;) :p ;)

Hope Jadan's well!

I'm sure he still loves you :lotsaluv:
But he might not love the vet anymore

jadan is running around as if nothing has happend. eating well and full of beans :p when he sits on my lap i can see the op and it looks so sore poor thing. but he has been really good and hasnt been over licking tugging or anything. vet didnt give a collar so was a bit worried but he seems ok. :p :D

Angie,

James didn't give me a collar for Maxx either and he was fine. His scar was HUGE too as one of his testicles was undescended - it was hiding under his ribs :yikes

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Angie,

James didn't give me a collar for Maxx either and he was fine. His scar was HUGE too as one of his testicles was undescended - it was hiding under his ribs :yikes

Gus was fine and didn't need a collar but pippin's was high up also so he had a big scar. There wasn't a bother on either of them,they both got done together and the vet put them together in recovery as he knew how close they were. I had them done over a year ago and pippin is still mad and although Gus is almost five today he was playing with my eldest son like he was a puppy,so I don't think it changes them. Gus has a tendency to put on a few pounds in winter but thats because he doesn't get out as much and has to exercise indoors.

Back