• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Peeing inside on rainy days...

i got zack in january and it was still the rainy season, and he was 4-5 months, during the house training phase, and when it was raining he wouldn't go outside, he'd go to the edge of the door and even step outside, propelled by the psychological momentum of "oh boy, time to go out," until he realized it was raining, it was his first year of life and everything, including rain, was new to him, and at first he didn't expect water to be in the air like that. once he figured it out, he wouldn't go outside. I have a patio and it's surrounded by hard dirt which doesn't get too muddy when it rains. There's not much grass to speak of, the area where zack usually poops is hard dirt. I was thinking of getting some kind of gazebo and creating a shelter out there. I was also thinking of taking him for walks in the neighborhood in the rain because he loves those walks so much, maybe i could get him into the excitment of being out in spite of the rain. Does anyone's dog NOT mind walking in the rain?

I just got Zack his first raincoat last Sunday. It hasn't rained yet, but i want to be ready.

zcoat.jpg

zcoat2.jpg

zrainct4.jpg

zrainct3.jpg

judy said:
Donna--i love your place. looks comfy.

Thanks Judy, it's been 3 1/2 years of hard grafting by my hubby to get it sorted out :yikes The garden was overgrown and the house a complete tip when we moved in!

Back