• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Visited my pup today, 26 days old, pics attached

*Pauline*

:updte: I went to see my puppy again today. Well actually it's one of two pups, my breeder hasn't chosen her one yet. Here are some pictures. The two on offer to me are the colourful one and another boy. One has a good face, one good colouring. I should know by November which one is mine! I still smell of puppies!!

261777741_8c205b595a.jpg

261777736_c02a62fbbe.jpg

261777735_bfe46823e1.jpg

261777739_fe2f740df7.jpg

Awwhhh. Sweet little puppy faces and little pink bellies. Love the pics.

Oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I smelled of puppies :( .

I've got 3 for a week anyway :D . Alison dropped Whits off earlier for her hols and she's fast asleep on the sofa. Time for her to wake up and go for a walkies methinks :lol:

Oh my goodness, what cute wrinkly little things!!! There's nothing better than that puppy smell :dogwlk:
Good luck with your new puppy. I'm sure whichever one it is will be a bundle of joy :w**h**:

Awww....are they ever adorable, there just isn't anything more cute than a pudgy sleeping puppy!!

Back