Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Away on holls! C U Soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Away on holls! C U Soon.

Finally it's come around..the long awaited holiday on the beach...hot sun, sand and special times with the family... can't wait to get on that plane...

Little Whitney is having her holls with Antee Donna (thanks so much Donna xxx) lets hope she is a good girl!

Really feel as if this holiday is needed...should exchange contracts on the new house when we are away and then will return to pack the house up and move....

Such a painful year with the loss of Annie-Belle and Honey-Bee and our eldest son who has dis-owned us! LONG STORY there...families hey!

Heres to new beginnings and fresh starts starting with this holiday.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Default holiday

have a nice time
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Have a good holiday and enjoy youpr selfs no more cleaning just have some fun----Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great time Alison
    I know what you mean about families (even longer story here) HA HA

Donna: make sure you take some piccys of Maxx and Whitney to share with us just to prove you're doin' a good job
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great time .. You sound as if you need this break so all the best !!!

Take time out, relax and recharge for the next round of family interactions!!! Whether it's immediate family or extended or in-laws, most people have "interesting stories" to share......

Enjoy the sun !!

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great relaxing time Alison, Aunty Donna if you get fed up with your charges let me know and I will have them.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have a wonderful time Alison, you can all relax completely and enjoy some rays

Will miss you but you need a good break and can come back refreshed and ready to face life again...

I'm sure Whity Woos will be just fine with Antee Donna and Maxxy Moos and Charlie Warley...otherwise I will go down and fetch her up here...do you think hubby would notice a Tri amongst the Blens???

Donna we NEED lots of to prove she's ok!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Just awaiting Alison's arrival with my little girlie

I've charged the camera up ready, don't worry and I'm sure I won't get fed up with her at all so you can all forget having an 'extra one' - she's all mine

She's apparently already shown her 'naughty side' to Unkul Lindsay.... This normally aloof and innocent little angel who lies on Alison's chaise looking extremely prim and proper, allegedly spent most of her day on Monday sitting in my bay window, knocking over my CKCS ornaments and moving the voiles so that she could bark at anyone and everyone who passed the house

I was informed that as soon as he lifted her out of the window, she jumped back up again so in the end he left her to it He's got no idea of dog training at all Victoria Stillwell would have a fit at his methods

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Donna, sounds like Whitney is all set for a good time!

Have fun Alison!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

have a great time Alison! Enjoy the sun and don't foget to bring some back with you - its like winter here already!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)