Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Away on holls! C U Soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Alison's trip to recharge is starting off a bit bumpy isn't it That sounds scary. Love that we get to hear how everyone is doing. Charlie sat on her?! That's too funny As far as loonies running alongside...that's my Shelby. She gets the concept and loves to fetch but since Jake usually snags the ball out of her mouth she's just as happy to run alongside him while he does all the work.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Poor Alison...she really needs this holiday so I hope they will manage to get there...

Last I heard they were possibly facing a 3 hour bus journey to Gatwick and a flight from there, a night in a hotel in Bristol and a flight tomorrow, or *MAYBE* a flight before 10pm tonight...which would make them arrive in the early hours of the morning...

Not great options really

I hope they will manage to enjoy their holiday when they get there...

So pleased that Whitney settled eventually..fancy not putting her straight up on the bed what a rotten Antee

I think Alison is going to have a fight on her hands to get Whitney back
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That must have been really scary on the plane!

I hope both you and little Whitney have a good sleep tonight, to make up for last night!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my! What a scary start to a holiday. Bet Whitney is glad she is on the ground having fun with Maxx and Charlie!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We've also got Alison's little Tri girlie, Whitney, here on her hols and she's never going home
    Sounds like you need to get hubby talked to........obviously the boys need a girl to play with on a permanent basis rather than going through a custody battle with Alison!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki

So pleased that Whitney settled eventually..fancy not putting her straight up on the bed what a rotten Antee
    Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, excuse me Antee Nicki but I DID put her up on the bed - six times She kept getting down and going downstairs, that's why I was going to go down and spend the night downstairs with her

Anyway, we've now renamed her 'Princess Whitney'....

She doesn't want to sleep at my feet, she wants all the bed. She shoves Charlie out of the way (about time he was put in his place ) and is now fast asleep sprawled out in his bed - there is more than enough room for two - but, madam has decided that there is only enough room for her

Her favourite place is anywhere that Maxx is and they are so comical together, he's going to really miss her when she goes home

I tried to take some pics of them all sprawled out on the sofa last night but everytime I moved, so did they Scared they were missing something, no doubt

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My apologies

Glad to hear that Her Highness is being treated in the manner to which she is accustomed

ALL the bed...you mean you were expecting her to share???

Poor Maxx - he will miss his girlfriend...definitely need to work on that hubby of yours, he obviously NEEDS a permanent girlfriend

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Had a text from Alison to say they were put up in a hotel overnight and flying out at 8.35am this morning...so hopefully they have finally started their holiday now...

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, I hope you mean that Maxx needs a girlfriend and not hubby

Alison and co landed at 2pm and it is over 30 degrees and HOT!!!!!

Whitney is asleep in Maxx's bed and Maxx is by my side - Charlie is hiding under the computer desk