• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Away on holls! C U Soon.

Well Alison's trip to recharge is starting off a bit bumpy isn't it :yikes That sounds scary. Love that we get to hear how everyone is doing. Charlie sat on her?! That's too funny :lol: :lol: As far as loonies running alongside...that's my Shelby. She gets the concept and loves to fetch but since Jake usually snags the ball out of her mouth she's just as happy to run alongside him while he does all the work.

Poor Alison...she really needs this holiday so I hope they will manage to get there...

Last I heard they were possibly facing a 3 hour bus journey :drivecar: to Gatwick and a flight from there, a night in a hotel in Bristol and a flight tomorrow, or *MAYBE* a flight before 10pm tonight...which would make them arrive in the early hours of the morning...

Not great options really :(

I hope they will manage to enjoy their holiday when they get there...

So pleased that Whitney settled eventually..fancy not putting her straight up on the bed what a rotten Antee :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I think Alison is going to have a fight on her hands to get Whitney back :D

That must have been really scary on the plane! :shock:

I hope both you and little Whitney have a good sleep tonight, to make up for last night! :slp: :d*g:

Oh my! What a scary start to a holiday. Bet Whitney is glad she is on the ground having fun with Maxx and Charlie!! icon_whistling

We've also got Alison's little Tri girlie, Whitney, here on her hols and she's never going home

Sounds like you need to get hubby talked to........obviously the boys need a girl to play with on a permanent basis rather than going through a custody battle with Alison! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicki said:
So pleased that Whitney settled eventually..fancy not putting her straight up on the bed what a rotten Antee :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, excuse me Antee Nicki but I DID put her up on the bed - six times :roll: She kept getting down and going downstairs, that's why I was going to go down and spend the night downstairs with her :roll:

Anyway, we've now renamed her 'Princess Whitney'....

She doesn't want to sleep at my feet, she wants all the bed. She shoves Charlie out of the way (about time he was put in his place :badgrin: ) and is now fast asleep sprawled out in his bed - there is more than enough room for two - but, madam has decided that there is only enough room for her :lol:

Her favourite place is anywhere that Maxx is and they are so comical together, he's going to really miss her when she goes home :(

I tried to take some pics of them all sprawled out on the sofa last night but everytime I moved, so did they :roll: Scared they were missing something, no doubt :lol:

My apologies :hug: :oops: :flwr:

Glad to hear that Her Highness is being treated in the manner to which she is accustomed :D

ALL the bed...you mean you were expecting her to share???

Poor Maxx - he will miss his girlfriend...definitely need to work on that hubby of yours, he obviously NEEDS a permanent girlfriend :D

Had a text from Alison to say they were put up in a hotel overnight and flying out at 8.35am this morning...so hopefully they have finally started their holiday now...

Nicki, I hope you mean that Maxx needs a girlfriend and not hubby :yikes

Alison and co landed at 2pm and it is over 30 degrees and HOT!!!!! icon_blshing

Whitney is asleep in Maxx's bed and Maxx is by my side - Charlie is hiding under the computer desk :lol:

Back