• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Away on holls! C U Soon.

Alison_Leighfield

Finally it's come around..the long awaited holiday on the beach...hot sun, sand and special times with the family... :mexwav: can't wait to get on that plane... :D

Little Whitney is having her holls with Antee Donna (thanks so much Donna xxx) :rah: :rah: :rah: lets hope she is a good girl! :dogwlk:

Really feel as if this holiday is needed...should exchange contracts on the new house when we are away and then will return to pack the house up and move....

Such a painful year with the loss of Annie-Belle and Honey-Bee and our eldest son who has dis-owned us! LONG STORY there...families hey!

Heres to new beginnings and fresh starts :pi*no: starting with this holiday.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Have a great time Alison :pi*no: :jmp2:
I know what you mean about families (even longer story here) HA HA

Donna: make sure you take some piccys of Maxx and Whitney to share with us :snap: just to prove you're doin' a good job :badgrin: :badgrin:

Have a great time .. You sound as if you need this break so all the best !!!

Take time out, relax and recharge for the next round of family interactions!!! Whether it's immediate family or extended or in-laws, most people have "interesting stories" to share......

Enjoy the sun !!

Have a great relaxing time Alison, Aunty Donna if you get fed up with your charges let me know and I will have them..... 8)

Have a wonderful time Alison, you can all relax completely and enjoy some rays :fool: b*n*n* :wggle:

Will miss you :( but you need a good break and can come back refreshed and ready to face life again...

I'm sure Whity Woos will be just fine with Antee Donna and Maxxy Moos and Charlie Warley...otherwise I will go down and fetch her up here...do you think hubby would notice a Tri amongst the Blens???

:snap: Donna we NEED lots of :snap: to prove she's ok!!

Just awaiting Alison's arrival with my little girlie :flwr:

I've charged the camera up ready, don't worry and I'm sure I won't get fed up with her at all so you can all forget having an 'extra one' - she's all mine :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

She's apparently already shown her 'naughty side' to Unkul Lindsay.... This normally aloof and innocent little angel who lies on Alison's chaise looking extremely prim and proper, allegedly spent most of her day on Monday sitting in my bay window, knocking over my CKCS ornaments and moving the voiles so that she could bark at anyone and everyone who passed the house :lol:

I was informed that as soon as he lifted her out of the window, she jumped back up again so in the end he left her to it :lol: He's got no idea of dog training at all :roll: Victoria Stillwell would have a fit at his methods :lol:

have a great time Alison! Enjoy the sun and don't foget to bring some back with you - its like winter here already! :jump: :jump:

Have a wonderful time Alison and let your batteries recharge! It's so nice that you can take a trip and not worry about Whitney. What great peace of mind!

You deserve the break Alison!! I'm so jelous (just looking out the window at a MISERABLE day!!).

:jmp2: Enjoy the holidays!

Thanks all :lotsaluv: I'm sure we will have a wonderful time...

Whitney has now gone to her Antee Donnas, I miss my baby already :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

....Whitney has 10 night time sleeps with Antee Donna and will then be back with her mummy, :pi*no:

Tonight is the 1st.....only 9 to go!!... give her lots of hugs from her mummy Donna. xxx

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

As if I would starve her of cuddles :yikes She's hardly been off my lap since you left her and whilst I was doing dinner, she flopped on Geraint's lap :lol:

She went mad when hubs came in from work and has also had a walk, dinner, a nice play and more cuddles after dinner - it's Cavalier heaven here with the three of them :lotsaluv:

Her Uncle is most concerned that she hasn't also brought a bed with her (see how spoiled my two are? One in every flipping room :lol: ). I told him that she doesn't need one and she's proved it by sleeping in Maxx's basket and on the sofa - tonight she's up with us - on a dog bed of course ;) And if she manages to jump on the bed..... icon_whistling

Well..... once he's snoring, nothing wakes him up :badgrin: :lol:

Have a great time! :jmp2: It is always so wonderful to get time off and away!! :jmp: Plus Donna will give us all the Whitney gossip! :)

Have a wonderful time Allison.

Donna - I can't wait to hear stories of how Whitney fits in with your 2 cavaliers.

Have a gr8 holiday Allison!! sure sounds like fun to me! :p .. :lol: Donna im sure its cavvie heaven up there! your very lucky to have three gorgeous dogs in the house!

:updte: Well, Whits was obviously missing her Mummy a bit last night and wanted to wander round downstairs when we went to bed. Everytime I took her up, she came back down again. At 1am I was just going to come and sleep on the sofa when she trotted back up the stairs.

She wouldn't settle on the duvet bed so I picked her up and put her on the bed with us :lol: She snuggled in and I didn't get another peep out of her until 6am when she woke me up by tickling me with her whiskers!

They all went out for a wee and her and Maxx had plenty of kisses (they absolutely adore each other :l*v: ), they trot up to each other, wag their tails and kiss then run round the garden LOL

Came in, had a treat and back up to bed for a cuddle :lol: She is such a good litle girl I won't want her to go home again!

Charlie is a bit better towards her today but he's still a bit huffy and sat on her this morning as well - same as he does to Maxx really :roll:

I'll try and take some pics later.......

Just spoken to Alison - they got halfway over the English Channel and the aircraft had to turn back because of a broken windscreen :yikes The safety warnings came on and the O2 masks dropped down :yikes

They're hoping they might still be able to fly tonight :xfngr: .

I haven't taken any photo's yet but have just worn the 3 furries out, playing ball in the garden. Only Maxx seems to have grasped the concept of 'FETCH!' - the other two are more than happy to just run alongside him like a pair of loonies :lol:

Back