Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Away on holls! C U Soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a wonderful time Alison and let your batteries recharge! It's so nice that you can take a trip and not worry about Whitney. What great peace of mind!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

You deserve the break Alison!! I'm so jelous (just looking out the window at a MISERABLE day!!).

Enjoy the holidays!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all I'm sure we will have a wonderful time...

Whitney has now gone to her Antee Donnas, I miss my baby already

....Whitney has 10 night time sleeps with Antee Donna and will then be back with her mummy,

Tonight is the 1st.....only 9 to go!!... give her lots of hugs from her mummy Donna. xxx

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

As if I would starve her of cuddles She's hardly been off my lap since you left her and whilst I was doing dinner, she flopped on Geraint's lap

She went mad when hubs came in from work and has also had a walk, dinner, a nice play and more cuddles after dinner - it's Cavalier heaven here with the three of them

Her Uncle is most concerned that she hasn't also brought a bed with her (see how spoiled my two are? One in every flipping room ). I told him that she doesn't need one and she's proved it by sleeping in Maxx's basket and on the sofa - tonight she's up with us - on a dog bed of course And if she manages to jump on the bed.....

Well..... once he's snoring, nothing wakes him up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have a great time! It is always so wonderful to get time off and away!! Plus Donna will give us all the Whitney gossip!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Have a wonderful time Allison.

Donna - I can't wait to hear stories of how Whitney fits in with your 2 cavaliers.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Have a gr8 holiday Allison!! sure sounds like fun to me! .. Donna im sure its cavvie heaven up there! your very lucky to have three gorgeous dogs in the house!
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Whits was obviously missing her Mummy a bit last night and wanted to wander round downstairs when we went to bed. Everytime I took her up, she came back down again. At 1am I was just going to come and sleep on the sofa when she trotted back up the stairs.

She wouldn't settle on the duvet bed so I picked her up and put her on the bed with us She snuggled in and I didn't get another peep out of her until 6am when she woke me up by tickling me with her whiskers!

They all went out for a wee and her and Maxx had plenty of kisses (they absolutely adore each other ), they trot up to each other, wag their tails and kiss then run round the garden LOL

Came in, had a treat and back up to bed for a cuddle She is such a good litle girl I won't want her to go home again!

Charlie is a bit better towards her today but he's still a bit huffy and sat on her this morning as well - same as he does to Maxx really

I'll try and take some pics later.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh yes, post lots of pics!
    Can't wait to see your 2 boys together with her!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Just spoken to Alison - they got halfway over the English Channel and the aircraft had to turn back because of a broken windscreen The safety warnings came on and the O2 masks dropped down

They're hoping they might still be able to fly tonight .

I haven't taken any photo's yet but have just worn the 3 furries out, playing ball in the garden. Only Maxx seems to have grasped the concept of 'FETCH!' - the other two are more than happy to just run alongside him like a pair of loonies