• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ozzy was enjoying himself watching tele

I love it ... I especially love to her your (I originally had y'all's here but deemed it too southern) accents - it is too sweet.

There you go Ozzy - that huge black lab is no match for you, tell him who's boss!

Good timing on that video recording!!! (y)

Atta boy Ozzy :lol:

Claire, did you see the 'It's me or the dog, special'? That naughty Dalmation on there incurred the wrath of both my boys :lol:

Charlie was going round and round in circles telling him off and Maxx kept running and looking for him behind the tv :roll: - intelligence is not his strong point hahahaha

:lol: Ozzy is so bright, he didn't bark at the well behaved dogs, just at the naughty black lab! What a good boy, Ozzy! :lol:

I love it when they watch TV, I laughed right out loud at your video! That sure was cute!!

What a clever boy Ozzy, only barking at the naughty ones!!! There are some programmes on TV that are difficult to watch. That is one of them and the other is Meercat Manor. My Lottie gets right up to the TV screen and barks her head off!!! :D
Julie and the girls

Donna, I missed the It me or the dog the other night..... :( and we forget to Sky Plus it. Ozzy is so funny as he is really shy when we go out, but will be a hard man in front of the telly, was barking at a dung beetle the other day - :sl*p:

Back