Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jolly Jumper at 16 weeks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jolly Jumper at 16 weeks

Jolly is a wonderful puppy. He just turned 16 weeks old yesterday and I couldn't ask for any more in a puppy. He is just a dream, my Jolly Boy.

He was at the vet's 2 days ago and he is up to 9.4 pounds. He is growing very fast. When I brought him home 3 weeks ago he weighed 7.4 pounds.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

What great photo's - looks like that is his favourite toy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is that a Petstages Jingle cage by any chance? If so, they are the best investment ever!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is Pet Stages. I hadn't heard of them before reading this webboard. He has two different ones and likes them both.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Precious - I love the first one (your avatar) he is in the "come hither" pose - you are so sexy Jolly!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's adorable - nice photos!

That was Geordie's favorite toy when he was a pup! He loves puzzle toys!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Jolly is such a cute tri puppy! It's great to see new pics of him. You must be having so much fun with him. I've got to get one of those jingle cages for Coco- she loves Pet Stages toys too.

Post Thanks / Like

He sure is a handsome boy, I love his markings!
    ~Renee, Bentley & Bailey & Maddie

Post Thanks / Like

I just got back from a great day visiting with a friend that lives 2 hours away. I took Jolly with me and he was a perfect puppy. He only tinkled outside and he won the hearts of my friends Lisa and Mike. Their 14 year old Corgi passed away last October and they just couldn't get enough of Jolly. He was so calm and let them hold him. He followed Mike through their fields and barns. It was just so cute. After seeing them ooh and aah over Jolly and taking pictures of him too, I wouldn't be surprised if they tell me they have decided it is time to get a new dog. I wonder if they will get another Corgi or try a Cavalier?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't be surprised either - cavaliers are soooo infectious!

There should be a new entry in the medical dictionaries........ cavalier fever
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)