• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly Jumper at 16 weeks

Charleen

Jolly is a wonderful puppy. He just turned 16 weeks old yesterday and I couldn't ask for any more in a puppy. He is just a dream, my Jolly Boy.

262167779_20ff9e85fc_m.jpg
262167783_4dc7ddb61d_m.jpg
262167782_727f7607cb_m.jpg

He was at the vet's 2 days ago and he is up to 9.4 pounds. He is growing very fast. When I brought him home 3 weeks ago he weighed 7.4 pounds.

Yes it is Pet Stages. I hadn't heard of them before reading this webboard. He has two different ones and likes them both.

Precious - I love the first one (your avatar) he is in the "come hither" pose - you are so sexy Jolly!!! :lol:

He's adorable - nice photos!

That was Geordie's favorite toy when he was a pup! He loves puzzle toys!

Jolly is such a cute tri puppy! :lotsaluv: It's great to see new pics of him. You must be having so much fun with him. I've got to get one of those jingle cages for Coco- she loves Pet Stages toys too.

I just got back from a great day visiting with a friend that lives 2 hours away. I took Jolly with me and he was a perfect puppy. He only tinkled outside and he won the hearts of my friends Lisa and Mike. Their 14 year old Corgi passed away last October and they just couldn't get enough of Jolly. He was so calm and let them hold him. He followed Mike through their fields and barns. It was just so cute. After seeing them ooh and aah over Jolly and taking pictures of him too, I wouldn't be surprised if they tell me they have decided it is time to get a new dog. I wonder if they will get another Corgi or try a Cavalier?

I wouldn't be surprised either - cavaliers are soooo infectious!

There should be a new entry in the medical dictionaries........ cavalier fever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back