• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow, myself and my boyfriend Shaun

Here is a shot we got in the park yesterday. It took several tries to get Willow to look in the direction of the camera, she just wanted to bite and play with the leaves! We just love our new pup to bits. She's 11 weeks now and growing like a weed! On the walk home, a couple dogs barked from behind a fence, we went and looked and it was 2 other Cavs! So pretty.

shaun-lisa-willow-Oct-5-06-harold-t.jpg

What a wonderful picture--a framer for sure!! A very photogenic group! Willow looks like she fits right in!

What a great picture - I'm jealous that you can take such great pics - someone is always sneezing, blinking, smelling something funny, or just generally looking badly when I take pictures with more than one subject.

Good Job - like Denise said - that's a framer!!! (y)

Kdemars said:
What a great picture - I'm jealous that you can take such great pics - someone is always sneezing, blinking, smelling something funny, or just generally looking badly when I take pictures with more than one subject.

Good Job - like Denise said - that's a framer!!! (y)

I am cutting the matte, glass and frame for it right now! It's going to be printed as a 17"x13" and I'm hanging it in our living room. We did many many shots in different poses... it takes several tries but if you take lots of pic's, chances are one will turn out!! (minus the sneezing, blinking, smelling funny stuff) :) Thanks for the comments!

Wow!! What an utterly fantastic and absolutely stunning picture. Can you tell I'm impressed?! :D Seriously...you are all so photogenic and Willow looks absolutely adorable!

All I can say is ... :w*w:

What a fantastic shot! Thanks for sharing it with us!

:w*w: What a gorgeous photo :flwr:

Willow is a darling and you look such a happy family too :flwr:

Nice that those Cavaliers were saying hello to Willow :flwr:

bady doesn't like the flash so he always closes his eyes and make it look like he's sleeping all the time :( i love that picture and i love the contrast with you and your boyfriend shirts and jackets!

Back