• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's Autumn Adventures

Lani

Lucky went apple and pumpkin picking last weekend ... he had a great time traipsing through the apple orchard ... here are a few pics of his weekend adventure

LuckyRich.jpg

LankyLucky.jpg

and finally little pumpkin with a pumpkin ...
CIMG2195.jpg

My sister thinks I should change Lucky's name to Pumpkin Spice because his coat is just the color of a pumpkin pie! :)

OMG a baby ruby Cav with a pumpkin, what could be more adorable??? The last pic of Lucky is just way beyond cute, awwwwwww! :lotsaluv:

I was just thinking, looking at those, that with that beautiful coat color he looks like an autumn pumpkin!! I love the one of him and the pumpkin. What a doll!

Those are beautiful pictures Lani! It looks like it was a gorgeous fall day. Lucky is growing up so quickly!
:flwr:

Oh gosh Lucky is so darn cute, he sure has a sweet face! I just love his ruby color, if I could get a second Cavalier it'd be a ruby!!

That last picture is very cute. Looks like she is saying "This is my pumpkin. Can I have this one?" Beautiful!
Julie and the girls

aww Lucky is so adorable! and that last picture should go into a magazine or something! cute!

Back