• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The baby is 2yr old today Oct 6th

Kingofthehouse86

King's 2nd birthday was 2day he got a nice dinner...I bought him a can of the NBL Eatables Southern Dumpling, hmmm good... Then l8r 2nit he's getting a lil b-day cake I got from my store....It's so cute

262660584_cc632bd1be_d.jpg

262660585_7275e883f2_d.jpg

Here's a pic of his bday cake
262660582_fe00fb0c8e_m_d.jpg

:hppybdy:

aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY King!! b*n*n*
that cake is so cute! im sure hes thrilled about it :p

hey aaron! Zack's birthday (1 year old) is tomorrow!! they have almost the same birthday.

king looks great--his coat has really filled out nicely. it looks so soft. He is really being good to pose for the camera there, he looks like he's humoring you--how patient.

happy happy birthday and many happy returns!! :flwr:

(what's in that cake anyway? it looks yum)

Happy Birthday to King
Happy Birthday to King
Happy Birthday dear, darling puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Happy Birthday to you :lotsaluv:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY King!!

Looks like you've been spoilt...that's a yummy cake :D

Hope you've had lots of extra cuddles too.

Hey King...happy birthday! Hope it was wonderful(certainly looks like it was) and hope all your days are grand in the coming year!

Sry Cathy I didn't think to take a pic of it cut...but I can describe it to u all....It was 3 3" dog cookies (carrot flavored) stacked on top of each other with doggy frosting on top and through out the layers...It actually tasted really good..King was nice enought to share wit his daddy....So Judy cuz of the time code on this site is Zack's bday on 8th??? and if it is :hppybdy: to Zack

:hppybdy: Zack :jmp2: :mexwav: :w*w: It's kinda cool that King and Zack are exactly 1yr 1day part...cool that we have 2 pup wit almost the same bday!!!

Back