• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vet appt today for India

Linus' mom said:
Hi Cathy. Just wanted to check and see if India is all better? A couple weeks ago you said the limp was better after letting her rest a few days. Did you notice any more limping after she resumed playing and walking, etc.?
My Cavalier Linus just started limping, and it also was his front right paw. We noticed it after taking him for a walk.
Thanks!
Hi Linus' mom, sorry to hear little Linus is limping. :( I hope he feels better soon. Let us know how he's doing!

Thanks for asking about India - she's been fine after resting for a week. I'm taking her for walks now, and letting her play with the Geord-meister :lol:

So you're in the Cleveland area? I'm out in the far western burbs. My hubby and I are thinking of hosting a little cavalier get together this winter. What age is Linus, and does he like other dogs?

Barbara Nixon said:
I was going to suggest a soft tissue injury, but then read your post vet reply. Joly had something similar, last summer. We had been to a country fair, where he was fine, but aftter a 2 hour journey home was limping.

I could feel no tender spot, but the vet did , eventually, as it was well hidden. She suggested a few days rest with no running upand down stairs. Allso, she said that such injuries can take quite a long time to settle, as humns can find.
Isn't that strange how difficult it is to find a tender spot?

Cathy, i'm so glad to hear India is fine again, glad it turned out well. [/i]

Hi Cathy, so sorry to here what happened 2 India and sorry that i didnt see this earlier! i was getting wo worried while reading the earlier posts...but SO glad that she is feeling better!!terrible that she had to go through that the poor girl! how is she doing now?? :flwr:

Glad to hear that India is back to normal again! cl*p Now she and Geordie can have some fun! :D Who knows, Chocolate may even join in. icon_whistling

Great to hear all is back to normal Cathy!! :flwr:
By the way I've been meaning to say I really love the new avatar. You've got such a gorgeous trio :lotsaluv:

Back