• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from the Chicago area!

laurenlyn1

my name is Lauren, and this is my special little man is a Ruby named Brady. He's a little over 5 months old now. He's my cutie and my first cavalier. He's a very good boy and i'm more proud of him everyday this is a link to his picture because I haven't figured out how to put it in the post yet
img1584mq1.jpg

icon_welcome and glad you found the board. There's info on posting pics in the Getting Started section. (y)

I fixed the image tags so that your pic would display. Go back to your original post and click 'edit' and you can see the tags that now surround your pic. That's what needs to be in front of, and after, each pic url.

Welcome Lauren. Brandy sure is a handsome fella. And I love his tag! Welcome to the worls of Cavaliers...good choice!

Brady is soooo gorgeous. I have a little ruby boy too and am originally from St. Louis. icon_welcome

He's gorgeous! I am a proud owner of a ruby too! Not forgetting that I am a very proud owner of my Black and tan too!

Anyways, icon_welcome and enjoy :rah:

Hi lauren,
welcome to the board!! Brady is absolutely gorgeous!! :p and his tag is so cute!

What a lovely little boy - I also have a ruby, a tri and a blenheim.... the ruby seems to be a little trouble maker though.... ;)

icon_welcome

Our ruby boys are about the same age...Arthur was born on May 1!

Arthur is our second...and I would bet Brady won't be alone for long...just ask most on the board - bet you can't have just one! :D :D

Back