• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SAFE/In foster: little female in Kilkenny city area**

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is absolutely beautiful! It is great that she is safe. Hopefully she is not pregnant. I truly hope she finds a wonderful home with someone who will spoil her rotten!
J.

Thanks Brid for looking after this little girl. You rescue people are so special.!!!! *ng*l :lotsaluv:
Julie and the girls

Well done guys for saving this girl. She is absolutely gorgeous - she reminds me so much of Daisy Boo. I think you'll find it hard to let her go Brid ;)

brid kenny said:
PA080030.jpg

She's lovely :luv:

It's torture looking at those pics :lol:

I'd like the discussion on travellers to end, thanks. I am very disappointed in some of the posts that have been made. They are also slanderous as well as offensive to me personally, and incidentally, I could be liable to prosecution as could those who posted. Please reread the section in Getting Started on liability on public sites like boards before you post if you are going to make a critical post about either an individual, an organisation, or a group. PM me if you are unsure. This is not a private room for expressing opinions but a public location and legally, a place of PUBLICATION as soon as you hit the post button. You are as liable for your printed opinions as I would be for what I say in the national newspapers and magazines I write for. That means the exact same international interpretations of libel and defamation apply to your personal posts. Those interpretations in the UK and Ireland are particularly inflexible and under the law in both countries, I and you could have been prosecuted for those statements on a public board. But that is secondary to the main point that I find such opinion personally offensive. And as I noted previously, I am sure we can all think of examples in past and present history where groups of people identified with the acts of the few have had to suffer being lumped into offensive generalisations that fail to recognise that every fact and statistic points to such acts being *of the few* and not of the group as a whole.

I will NOT allow generalisations to be made about anyone or any group EXCEPT puppy farmers and backyard breeders (unnamed , of course!).

I'd also like to point out to that it was people *in a house* who left this dog in this state. I have never yet had a single cavalier come into rescue from travellers but I have had plenty from settled people. I am sorry for any implications taken from my initial post but the intention was to indicate this is a heavily trafficked area with a lot of other dogs about, including large hunting-type dogs, and potentially, a place where someone might take in such a dog where it could be moved on before it could come into rescue.

I am now going to delete all previous posts in this thread on this topic because this is very definitely not the type of opinion nor the tone I'd ever want on CavalierTalk -- and I don't expect to see such posts here, ever again. Those who want to carry on such discussions can do so privately on their own but not in a public forum and most certainly, not in one that I run.

Especially not on a thread about such a lovely little dog! :) Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back