• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cute dog clauses :)

Sunna

I have found few very cute dog clauses on the internet and wanted to show you :flwr:

--------

" A dog is the only thing on the earth that loves you more than he loves himself "

THE PUPPY WARNING

Before you decide to take me home,
This warning I must impart,
I will dig up your garden,
Chew up your house,
And then I will steal your heart.

Dogs aren’t our whole life, but they make our lifes whole

Cavaliers are like potato chips, if you have one you can’t stop!

A home without a dog is only a house!

I asked god for a best friend and he send me Cavalier King Charles Spaniel!

-----------

Cute isn't it? :lotsaluv: I love those! If you know about some more, please put it here on this thread :D

Those are great! Jake definitely wore me out at the same time he stole my heart. Shelby just came right in and stole my heart!

Here's a few

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!
A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
-Bernard Williams

-"I can train any dog in five minutes. It's training the owner that takes longer."
- Barbara Woodhouse

‘We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It’s the best deal man has ever made"
M. Facklam

What a great idea Sunna! The only problem is I feel myself filling up when I read them cos I'm such a softy! ;)

haha this is a good idea...i have a few

- If you want the best seat in the house.....move the dog!!! (so true in cav's cases)

- Chasing your tail gets you nowhere ... 'cept back to where you started

- If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater. . . suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

- A cat sees us as the dogs...A cat sees himself as the human

- To live long, eat like a cat, drink like a dog

- Those who sleep with dogs will rise with fleas

Nisha said:
- To live long, eat like a cat, drink like a dog

Well, I'm all for helathy and the rest of it but there is NO WAY that I am going to kill birds and mice and eat them :yikes :yuk: :lol:

Well, I'm all for helathy and the rest of it but there is NO WAY that I am going to kill birds and mice and eat them
:shock: :? :roll: :p :lol: ..dont worry! im with you on that one ALL the way :D

I've found a funny video - you can't understand what the people are saying but it doesn't matter - the point is clear ... this is the caption from website
A Japanese clip showing a Pug demonstrating just how cunning little dogs can be. Question: How do you steal treats from a much bigger dog without making yourself appear like a threat to them? Watch and learn people, watch and learn....
Link to video

Smart little guy!!!

LOVE that little PUG! So smart! Here's some favorites about dogs. The last one is my personal fav because it is so true.

"On reason the dog has so many friends:
he wags his tail instead of his tongue."
Unknown

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as a dog does."
Christopher Morley

"The more I see of men, the more I admire dogs."
Jeanne-Marie Roland

"Dogs come when they're called;
cats take a message and get back to you later."
Mary Bly

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members
of a weird religious cult."
Rita Rudner

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail."
Fran Lebowitz

"Home computers are being called upon to perform
many new functions, including the consumption of
homework formerly eaten by the dog."
Doug Larson

"Old age means realizing you will never own
all the dogs you wanted to."
Joe Gores

If you pick up a starving Dog and make him prosperous,
he will not bite you.
This is the principal difference between
a dog and a man..."