• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oakley is home!

Oakley is an absolute doll. What a sweet little bundle. It's great that he and Merlin are settling in so well. I totally relate to it being easier the second time. I was a basket case with Jake. Shelby was soooo much easier. I knew what to expect and having two I was too busy to focus so much on one. Shelby fell right into routine...just followed whatever Jake was doing.

Have fun with him. He sure is cute!

oh kirsty--it's a little ball of red fur! very beautiful. bonding with merlin sounds like it's going just fine. I think it's good that you took him in the car to pick up Oakley.

more pictures always welcome... :D

He is gorgeous! I see you've popped a collar on him already. What did he think of that? And Merlin's quick adjustment gives me hope that Holly will be equally good tomorrow- especially since, like you, I get Chloe in the evening. Assuming there's no bad vacc reaction
*everything crossed*
Lots and lots morepics, please! :D

Welcome little Oakley!!! :) He is a gorgeous boy and isn't Merlin just being such a good big brother. Enjoy your babies. :D Having two is great!
Julie and the girls

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Oakley is a real cutie and sounds like Merlin is turning into a loving big bro! Love the pics :snap: Post more soon....love seeing them together! Oh so sweet!!!

I'm posting some video ( when I figure it out!) and some more puppy pics on the right indexes - otherwise this individual thread will get toooo long :roll: ;)

He is just beautiful. Gus was terrified of pippin for the first day but then they became like two real brothers. Gus used to look for pippin too until pippin was old enough to go out! I hope they become as close as my two ,I think they will.

I was also amused at you saying how different oakley is to merlin as a puppy my two were aswell its great the way like children they have their own little personalitys

Back