• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Insurance - pay per month

Nisha

Hey everyone,
after reading about how insurance is really a good idea i started looking into it myself..i went to my vets and he gave me a pamphlet which had 6 different insurance companies on it. Just wondering if any of you guys have heard/are using these companies and could recommend them (i dnt know if they are international or national companies etc)...
- AFS Pet Med
- Pet Secure
- Merial Perfect Partners Pet cover
- RSPCA Pet Insurance
- Vet Own
- Insurance Line

I also was curious as to around how much you are paying each month for it. Thankyou very much! :p

ok thnx..just curious..trying to find the better options from the different insurance companies.

i don't think i've heard of those, but i'm in the US, maybe that's why.
I pay $53 US a month for 100% coverage, $50 deductable per incident, lifetime maximum $6000 per illness category, somethinng like 12 illness categories about $70,000 lifetime coverage, but again, just $6000 per category. I'm hoping it will be enough. the company i have (petcare) has much lower premiums for less coverage, there's a whole range, from about $25 a month up to what i'm paying.

ok thanks Judy..yea i wasnt sure if the companies i put up were internationally based or just Australia...that could be a reason you havnt heard of them..im just trying to find out if anyone has heard of them adn could recommend them..but i it is only Australia based then i guess not much luck asking here as there are not than many aussies..ahh well..its all good

My dogs are both with Argos and I pay around £26 per month to insure them both. This is for £5000 worth of cover a year.

We pay £12.60 a month with Direct Line. I had a good look around and could have got it cheaper but Direct Line seems to have the best cover...

All my three are with Sainsbury's, and despite the delay to the MRI scan money, I have never had any problems with them - touch WOOD.

hi there,
thanks for all your responses..ive never actually heard of any of the insurance companies mentioned...ive been asking around and no-one knows them..i guess they are not available to australia...but i will check up on the net or sumthing about each of them..
Thankyou! :flwr:

Back