• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

He's at it again!

arasara

Kosmo cracks me up.

Avi has this stupid mango that he got from a grocery store about a week ago and he's been worshipping the stupid thing. He made me let him put it on the window sill in the living room as that's the part of the house where the sun stays the longest. :roll: So this morning he goes and takes the mango down and examines it as he does every day. . .

I was in the kitchen doing dishes this when he decided to come in and discard his dirty bowl of corn flakes :roll:. He said something to me which ended up sparking a conversation and we sat there and talked for a few minutes. After that I said "uhh, where's the dog?" and he said "OH my goodness please don't tell me he's doing what I think he's doing" and he turned the opposite direction and hid his eyes and said "sara, go into the living room and look on the couch. Please tell me my mango is OK.." So I quietly crept into the living room to see a very guilty Kosmo licking his lips next to a very badly beaten up mango.. LOL There were little bite holes all over the mango .. :oops:

I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants because it was totally his fault for leaving it down. He's been making such a big huge deal about this mango all week long and apparently he made it for the dog! LOL

Kosmo really seems to have a taste for mangos! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tell him he should have eaten the mango & then Kos wouldn't have gotten chance to steal it :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it's any consolation, my two will steal fruit if it's left around too :lol:

:lol: i hope avi was able to get somewhat of a laugh out of it. too bad you didn't have the camera, would love to see dog bites mango. he was just following in daddy's footsteps, fondling and adoring the mango. just an attractive ball with flavor to him. icon_whistling

Oh I can just see Kosmo sitting there with that proud look on his face and the prize mango!! :lol:

:lol: What REALLY cracks me up is that you said OH was 'worshipping' the mango! I sometimes find myself doing that with peaches and tomatoes, trying to get them perfectly ripe, and usually failing... :lol:

:lol: :lol: Too funny; I can just see that worshipped mango with the teeth holes.

Oh my gosh...that is hilarious. You had me giggling. Worhipping the mango....I so can see this. Hubby also tends to get a little, shall we say, obsessed. I can just she Avi hiding his face and asking you to check on his precious mango. You go Kos you bad boy you.

Cathy,

I can just picture you and your furries plotting against your hubby :lol: :lol: :lol: Maxx and I do it too, don't worry. Charlie doesn't join in - he gives us dirty looks as if to say 'I'm gonna tell my Daddy' :roll: :lol:

We all need our puppies to give us a reality check and to help us remember what is REALLY important in life - not mangos...

...but toys and biscuits and chewies :lol:

I bet Kosmo thanked his daddy for looking after the mango especially for him!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha!!!! that still has me laughing as im writing this...i can just imagine Kosmo guiltly looking up at you with the mango at his side filled with holes.! ahh he's just a regular cavalier
living by the Cavalier Rules of Ownership: If I want it, it's MINE!
..SO true!

Nisha said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha!!!! that still has me laughing as im writing this...i can just imagine Kosmo guiltly looking up at you with the mango at his side filled with holes.! ahh he's just a regular cavalier
living by the Cavalier Rules of Ownership: If I want it, it's MINE!
..SO true!

I'll bet he didn't even look guilty :lol: :lol: :lol:

When mine are doing something they shouldn't that involves food they think it's wonderful and that they are extremely clever - which of course they are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back