• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cupcake's First Birthday!

Cupcake Love

Today is Cupcake's first birthday. To celebrate the event we threw a little party for her (with gifts and all!); here are some of the highlights:

Checking out the goodies
cc_treats_small.JPG

Getting into her party dress
cc_dress_small.JPG

Nacho felt he wasn't getting enough attention so he crashed the party
nachopartycrasher_small.JPG

Here is Cupcake and me (this was after Nacho jumped on the table so she was giving him the stink eye)
cc_mommy2_small.JPG

Here is Cupcake in her new coat
cupcake_coat_small.JPG

And finally, naptime.
cupcake_juicybed_small.JPG

I love her new coat & party dress!!! Looks like Cupcake had a great day!! :)

:hppybdy:

:w*w: :hppybdy: Cupcake. One spoiled little Princess :rah:

I love her new clothes :flwr:

I take it Nacho is a boy? Boys are always greedy, Cupcake - I hope he left you a cake?

Happy birthday Cupcake. Those pictures had me laughing out loud. I love her giving Nacho the "stinky eye" for jumping her her birthday table. Me thinks she's a bit spoilt!! :D

Yes, Nacho is definitely a boy! I was looking at the pictures before he jumped on the table and you could see the progression of events that led to that moment; at first he was sitting in my brother's lap calmly, then he was trying to get on the table that and Bryce was attempting to calm him down, then he figured that wasn't going to work so he jumped on the floor, then he ran to that couch behind the table, then finally he was ON the table. He is a cutie though. :)

I think Cupcake had a nice birthday though - lots of new toys!

I love the photos, especially the one of Cupcake with the cupcakes!
Happy Birthday Cupcake!!

:hppybdy: :rah:

Happy Birthday Cupcake! You share your birthday with my Riley!!! She is also 1 today!!!!!

:jmp2: :hppybdy: :jmp2:

Happy Birthday Cupcake. What a lucky girl you were to have such a nice party! Is Nacho related to Cupcake?
Julie and the girls

Nacho and Cupcake are very distantly related, but they harass each other like siblings. :)

And :hppybdy: Riley!!

Back