• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WI Cavalier people

Remali

I was just reading thru a local paper and was reading thru the dogs for sale section, and came across an ad for a breeder that is having a total dispersal sale of their Cavaliers, from adults to puppies. Just thought that I would put this out there in case anyone was interested. I don't know any more than what is said in the ad. If I didn't live in an apartment and already have 2 dogs, I would sure be tempted to go and take a look at them!

edited to remove specifics of breeder and ad by karlin

Got to thinking.....I hope that this was alright to post.....I don't know who the breeders are, but again hope this doesn't in any way over-step any of the forum's rules and policies. If so, then if this post needs to be deleted that is OK with me. I was also curious if anyone knows anything about the breeder who is selling, not sure if my sister is interested or not, but I have told her about the sale (she has Shelties and Poms, but also loves Cavaliers).

I don't allow postings for sales of dogs, which is noted in the getting Started section on board guidelines. However, I think it is important to state that any breeder selling in this way is going to be very questionable -- no good breeder would ever do a liquidation sale posted in a classified ads section.

So I would view this as a potential rescue situation. The caveat is that these dogs will need to be viewed as potentially having all the same issues healthwise that rescues from unknown situations may have.

Anyone wanting further info can PM Remali directly please. (y)

Good point Karlin, I agree with you. So, if anyone would want more info, please feel free to PM me.

If I lived closer (it is a good hour and a half for me and right now my car has some major issues) I would go and check it out personally. However, if my sister should feel like a roadtrip, perhaps we could take a drive over there and get a look at the dogs and see the situation.

Back