• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

People who own puppy farm/mill rescue dogs!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
A trainer here in Ireland is conducting a survey to find out more about puppy farm/puppy mill dogs -- she is hoping to see if she can pinpoint some of the training or behaviour issues people experience with such dogs, if any. It would be very helpful to her to get responses to a questionnaire she has created and as I know we have several people with cavaliers they know came from such backgrounds, maybe you'd be willing to help! The dogs can come from any location -- not just Ireland.

If people with such dogs PM me, I will send along the questionnaire which you can return to me or I will also give you Maureen's email-- then you can copy the PM'd questionnaire into an email, fill it out, and email it to her directly. I am just waiting to get her contact details.

Back