• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Riley!!!!

RileysMom

Riley turned 1 today!!!! YEA!!!! Just wanted to share some pics from the party!

:hppybdy:

bday1.jpg

bday2.jpg

bday3.jpg

Don't worry, they didn't eat . . . everything . . . . off this plate!!!! icon_whistling
bday4.jpg

bday5.jpg

bday6.jpg

Turn out the lights, the party's over!!!!
bday7.jpg

:hppybdy: Riley. What great pics. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!!

:hppybdy: Riley!! Looks like you had a great day and all kinds of yummy treats. And got to fall asleep with your beloved stinky stock :lol:

Happy Birthday Riley...it looks like you had a great party! Hope you really enjoyed your special day.
J.

Happy happy birthday! Riley and Zack are almost the same age--we have gone through all the developmental stages together, i didn't realize it.
I love photo of Riley conked out after her exciting day, and lil bro eating that treat, good one :). Those birthday treats look delicious, what are they made of? did you make them?

Many happy returns Riley. :flwr: :hppybdy:

Belated birthday wishes Riley - you're a big boy now!
:jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2:

Judy - I picked up the cookies at a doggie bakery. They have all types of treats made for pups. It's almost tempting to have a taste, they look so good! But they still smell like doggie biscits!!! :grnyuk:

And she got a whole pile of stinky socks to roll around in!!! :yuk:

Whatever makes my little girl happy on her birthday!!! :sl*p:

Back