• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This was too funny!!!

RileysMom

Last night we were watching a movie and Fletcher was asleep on the couch pillow like this:

fl_tng1.jpg

fl_tng2.jpg

fl_tng3.jpg

He must have stayed like that for 10 - 15 min. He is a very heavy sleeper and with all the giggles and pictures, he never budged. His poor little tongue was as dry as cardboard. It was really funny!!!! :rotfl:

OMG..that is just too cute. I have not seen any of my pups sleep with their tongues out. Too cute!!

how funny! :) I bet the poor thing hurt when he finally started getting it moist again, but it sure does make for some cute photos!!

That's so cute, what a little ham! Bentley likes to sleep on his back with his legs all up in the air, well, except for his hindlegs, LOL!

ohhh that is SOO cute!!!!! he is such a doll! my little dog that i had before i got these two cavs used to sleep like that all the time - though i dont think he toungue stuck out that much...thats just too cute

:rotfl: :lol: cl*p
I laughed very VERY hard at that - I sure am glad the boss-man has left for the day!!! I know he is sleeping but that first one really reminded me of being a child and closing my eyes and sticking out my tongue - for some reason that was the ultimate threat :roll:

Back