Thread: Hi from the midwest in Iowa

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from the midwest in Iowa

My name is Peg. I have been a long time lover of cavaliers and currently am on a waiting list with a deposit for my first Cavalier! I am so excited! I have been researching Cavaliers, viewing pics, viewing forums for about a year now. I have learned MUCH from reading the posts here and plan to continue to check it daily! You all are so knowledgeable and beautiful pics! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Peg. The anticipation only makes the reward even sweeter!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Peg, congratulations! I know how excited you must be! I was in your situation (as have many others on this forum) not too long ago. Any idea when you are getting your cav? What color?
    Enjoy the board.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Peg! I'm originally from the midwest too ... St. Louis.

You must be sooo excited waiting for you new doggie to arrive!!! I've had Lucky for about 6 weeks now and I can tell you you are going to LOVE having a Cavalier!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby when he/she arrives home. (or before if you can get pictures!)
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

The excitement is grueling! Waiting patiently is not one of my virtues. I am on a list for a tri-color female. The puppies are only two weeks old so the "picking process" has not yet begun. I have had a real tough time deciding color since they all are adorable and beautiful. I will certainly post any pics I receive asap! Thanks for the welcome!
    Peg

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yay, so only a few weeks away until you get to bring your newest member of your family home!! How exciting! My next cav will be a tri, I think...of course until we move out of our town house, there won't be another ...2 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 people is enough!
    Jenni, Scott, Corgan (blenheim), Celti (Corgi-mix), and Luna (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there Peg! You must be soo excited!!! i know i would be dying with the wait! oh well only a few weeks away..cant wait to see lots of pictures of your baby
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)