• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from the midwest in Iowa

My name is Peg. I have been a long time lover of cavaliers and currently am on a waiting list with a deposit for my first Cavalier! I am so excited! I have been researching Cavaliers, viewing pics, viewing forums for about a year now. I have learned MUCH from reading the posts here and plan to continue to check it daily! You all are so knowledgeable and beautiful pics! Thanks!

icon_welcome Peg, congratulations! I know how excited you must be! :w**h**: I was in your situation (as have many others on this forum) not too long ago. Any idea when you are getting your cav? What color?
Enjoy the board. :flwr:

Hi Peg! I'm originally from the midwest too ... St. Louis.

You must be sooo excited waiting for you new doggie to arrive!!! I've had Lucky for about 6 weeks now and I can tell you you are going to LOVE having a Cavalier!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby when he/she arrives home. :) (or before if you can get pictures!)

The excitement is grueling! Waiting patiently is not one of my virtues. :D I am on a list for a tri-color female. The puppies are only two weeks old so the "picking process" has not yet begun. I have had a real tough time deciding color since they all are adorable and beautiful. I will certainly post any pics I receive asap! Thanks for the welcome!

Oh, yay, so only a few weeks away until you get to bring your newest member of your family home!! How exciting! My next cav will be a tri, I think...of course until we move out of our town house, there won't be another ...2 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 people is enough! icon_whistling

Hi there Peg! You must be soo excited!!! i know i would be dying with the wait! oh well only a few weeks away..cant wait to see lots of pictures of your baby

Back