• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Robbie

debjen

On Monday my Robbie Bug turns 1 year old..

The first time I saw you I knew you and your brother were cute but also never thought that either of you would be mine as your Grandma was planning on keeping you both..when she called and told me she was only going to keep one of you and asked if I was interested in the other I remembered that you were more outgoing and more adventurous than your brother already climbing on my legs and shoes without a care (even then you were a good agility dog)...Luckily she decided to keep your brother and said you were mine

We went to visit you at your grandma's

IMG_06006.jpg

and Riley was not impressed...

IMG_060132.jpg

It seemed like forever before we got to bring you home..tho it was only a short time before you were home..

IMG_06252.jpg

Already bugging Riley..hence your nickname Bug..

Cantrelaxwithhimthere2.jpg

Taking birthday pictures...he has such a serious expression just laying there...can't get him to smile..LOL

Birthdaypic2.jpg

hmmmpppphhhhh not smiling

hmmmmphhhh2.jpg

still not smiling...

BirthdayPic62.jpg

enough birthday pics..

Enoughbirthdaypics2.jpg

but let me check out your puter desk and maybe I'll find something to smile about...

anythingonthereforme22.jpg

Anythingonthereforme2.jpg

Happy Birthday Robbie Bug...Love ya

Robbieframe2.jpg

Another early October birthday? wow. How old is he? i love the photos, especially that one in the crate when he was little, and the first one in the computer desk exploration. He definitely has attitude. :)

Go Robbie!!!

:hppybdy:

debjen said:
He is one year old

oops, :sl*p: i just noticed you said that on the first post. wow, Robbie, Riley and Zack are all the same age! That's kind of neat. :flwr:

ohhh! :hppybdy: Robbie!!!!!!! those pictures are just gr8! u can see how much he has changed in just one year! went from a utterly adorable, cute little puppy too such a good-lookin handsome boy (but i still think he's utterly adorable and cute :p )..he really looks as if he's pouting and saying "im not smiling for nothing" in the 6th picture! the attiude these cavs have! :lol:

:hppybdy: Robbie. Hope you had a lovely day and that your Mamma didn't make you sit for too long to have those pics taken :lol:

:hppybdy: Robbie!!! You were such a precious puppy...no wonder your mom fell in love with you. And all grown up...such a handsome boy..even if you won't smile for the camera! I notice your mom has a Petco receipt on her desk...does that mean she bought you something good for your birthday? :D

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

So many 1 year old pups! I love it! Love the pics!!!!

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

One year old!!! :hppybdy: (Wow have we ever been able to use this emoticon a lot lately :D )
Hope you got some lovely pressies :D
Julie and the girls

Back