• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

we've got new coats ...

Maxxs_Mummy

Maxx help me, what's Mamma put me in>

100_0299.jpg

Dunno Charlie, but she's done it to me too...

100_0297.jpg

If we pose nicely, do we get a treat????

100_0298.jpg

How Cool they both look in their matching jackets!

I got Oakley the same brown cord parker to match Merlins..... tried to put it on him this morning but he was having non of it.... we've just got used to a collar so maybe it was a bit too soon! icon_whistling

Donna, LOL - what great faces and lovely coats (where are those ones from)... :lol:

Love the coats - they are really nice. Do they work with the harness underneath or will you have to punch a hole?

Joanna

Looks like a Next tag on the coats - my oh my - are they SPOILT or what! cl*p - does hubby know how much they cost? :lol:

Yep Kirsty is right :lol: The coats are from Next and are only £9.99 each - hubby only knows what he needs to know... ;)

Luckily, there is a hole already punched in the back for a harness :D

Both my boys need an XL as they aren't huge coats. Alison's Whitney is tiny and I think she'd need a large too.

Also in pink...... They are getting the matching collar and lead sets for Christmas, but it's a secret so don't tell them :lol:

:? They don't do them in Wimbledon... going to see if any of the other branches have them.

coats

:) they look good in there coats i got the red and black tartan one from next last week for molly and the pink wellies for me charlie wont even walk if i put a coat on him so he got the tartan collar :)

That's nice Christine but it's a bit girlie for my macho boys :lol: they were peeved enough when I put them in the blue coats :lol:

Oh they are just stunning Donna...Rupert is sitting on my lap and is VERY jealous!!

It's great that they have a hole for the harness attachement...I wish more companies would do that, I hate having to special order or to cut it myself :(

They look a bit short in the back though? Is that just the style? I like their hips to be covered...esp Rupert as he has arthritis now.

I think it's because my two are quite long in the body, Nicki. I am still going to make a pattern from that one you sent me and try and make some. I'll have a bash at it when I get back from school later :D

I'll make a prototype and let you know how I get on :lol: xxxxxxxxxxx

ahahaha awww how cute!!!

I work at Next and saw the dog ranges in the catologue. i hav been waiting to see the new coats modelled.

i was going to order cookie the pink coat with the matching bowls, then i was going to get the matching wellies too. the jumpers r cute too!! i'll just use my discount card haha

have u seen the dog bed at the back of the catologue?? page 400and something. i'm gna buy cookie one for xmas

Claire said:
:? They don't do them in Wimbledon... going to see if any of the other branches have them.

Only the larger stores will get them in. i think wimbledon hav the dog bowls in, up in their home department. i know that kingston have them (thats where i work).

I very much doubt alot of stores will get the clothes in, maybe more will in november. The pet range didn't sell well last year so a bit unsure wots been decided this year. Its worth ordering from the directory or if u go into a store sm1 wil order it 4 u, thats wot i'm going to do. Will get there in 3 days

Back