• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

we've got new coats ...

Ooooh I'd love to work at Next. I keep threatening to get a job there - I'd spend all my earnings in store! I'm dressed in Next from head to toe now - as usual LOL Even my jim jams are from Next now :lol:

I love that bed but my two have already got 7 beds between the two of them. I don't think they need any more :lol:

Do you get a good discount then Tanya?

haha, my wardrobe is like that. I'm dressed all in next today actually! the clothes last and its alright for everyday where, plus the discount encourages me!!! I get 25% off anything i want (so can my sister,brother, parents and nephew), then for uniform (which is anything spart looking, including suits) i get 75% off. I've been there for over three years now and the clothes have definately got better. have u seen the shoes?? the prices have gone right down, u can get like classic black heeled court shoes for £16.99! the childrens things r gorgeous too. Next are starting to do multibuy offers now where u can buy 3 for 2 etc.

haha 7 beds!!!! cookie has got one which is just a duvet in a cover folded up...but then cookie knows she can sleep where she wants. last night it was inbetween my parents in their bed haha. my mum was soo tired this morning because my dad and cookie were snoring really loudly!!

did you order the dog coats?

Donna

Those coats are just precious, how come you lot and all the US members get all the lovely coats and we get the S^%$y ones. :yikes :yikes :yikes

The only way of getting a half decent one here is if you pay $100.00
I think I had better do some shopping, both mine need coats and I have been waiting for the local pet store to get some in but I am sure they will look nothing like the Next ones.

Oh how cute , I would have made a trip to next if I had known they had doggy accessories. I did go to Monsoon Accessorise they have the sweetest Jumpers like last year also raincoats, anoraks, scarves, collars , santa suits etc.etc. Shopping heaven really . Lucky I brought my credit card.
Mimi

if anyone is in BHS they have dog clothes in!! I'v just come back from shopping and they sell little fairy outfits haha...only £8 as well

Oh my I can imagine Cookie in a fairy oputfit doing her grumpy dog impression :lol: :lol: :lol: Did you get her one then?

Oh and that's it now I am definitely applying to Next if you get discount like that :shock: icon_whistling

Linda,

I can always get you stuff and ship it over to you if you want. You can always pay me by PayPal once I've posted it - no probs.

i sooo wanted to get her a fairy outfit but my mum said no and i am so broke at the moment, iv spent too much buying my university books this term!! I have put aside fairy wings though from accessorize, they ran out of them soo quickly last year... im thinking if i can find cookie a little haylo she can wear it for halloween haha ...cookie would hate every minute of it

oohhh BHS sell dog bathrobes too. they had some really good stuff. there was this posh fashionable bag that opened up to be two silver dog bowls!!

Back